Code of Ethics
RULES OF CONDUCT
Ethics is defined as, “the moral principles that govern a person’s or group’s behavior.” Vector Interactive Group strives to maintain a high code of ethics pertaining to its affiliated members, partners, employees and vendors. Since this network is essential to the overall success and reputation of the organization, Vector has developed its own specialized “Rules of Conduct” that it requires all affiliated members, partners, employees and vendors to uphold:
- WE RESPECT OTHERS:
- We treat fellow colleagues and clients with fairness, respect, integrity, politeness and honesty.
- We do not form judgments based on one’s gender, race, color, political, religious beliefs, or general worldview.
- Success is achieved as a collective team.
- WE OBEY THE LAW:
- Deceptive business practices will not be tolerated by any of our employees or vendors and will result in immediate termination if “strict proof” is found showing that deceptive business practices have in any way been performed against any client or another individual within the Vector Interactive Group organization.
- We expect all of our employees and vendors to honor their commitments and agreements.
- Pirating, plagiarism, or any other form of stealing, pertaining to images, content, audio, video, or media of any kind, and claiming that it is of your own work will constitute in zero tolerance and immediate termination.
- WE WILL PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY:
- Company and personal client information will be handled in a confidential and secure manner and under no circumstance personal information be shared with outside companies, individuals, or unrelated departments within the Vector organization.
- All client personal information regarding trade secrets, equipment, intellectual property, financial information, or any other sort of business-related information that may refer to administration, marketing, sales, or operations will not to be disclosed as general information outside Vector Interactive Group’s organization.
- WE WILL DEAL HONESTLY AND FAIRLY:
- We will uphold our responsibilities to all clients that contract services with the Vector organization to perform. All terms and conditions will be fully disclosed to all clients before any work is officially authorized to be performed.